The CNC NC-110 of wide application with easy adapting to control of a complex machinery equipment. This device differs of a unique combination of multifunctionality, dependability and possibility of control of five processes simultaneously. The device has an open architecture that allows to fulfil growing demands of users by embedding of additional hardware and program units. The arrangement can work with inductive feetback transmitters (encoders, resolvers and inductosines). These qualities allow to apply the device to effectively control of the various equipment: treating centres, high-speed rigs, multisupport rigs and flexible industrial systems.
Complectation and main characteristics of CNC NC-110:
- Controlled axis: from 2 to 16, control tact of control by16 axis - 1ms.
- Discrete I/O: 48/32 - 384/256.
- Machine data is organized in files (tool tables, tool corrections, original points).
- Prepairing of machine programs may be simultaneously with running of a detail machining cycle.
- Different messages (control program errors, operator errors, system diagnostic errors)
- Error reduction of a run screw and compensation of gaps.
- Software limits.
- Protected areas and work field definition from the control program.
- Speed control on profile.
- Control of acceleration/braking on linear or exponential low.
- Original points defined by configuration.
- Electronic handwheel.
- Support of inductive feedback transmitters (encoders, inductosines etc.).
- Switch-on and runtime diagnostics.
- Serial (RS232) and parallel ports.
- Embedded programmed logic interface (PLC).
- High-level programming language for PLC.
- Graphical representation of axis movement and detail machining.
Device is delivered with relais modules (24/16 I/O) NC110-41 DC-24V/3A, AC-110V/3A or AC-220V/1,5A
- Color monitor TFT 10.4"
- Hermetical numeric-characters keyboard and "MENU" keeyboard
- Hermetical numeric-characters keyboard with LED indication:
- 8 keys of working mode choice and 38 free-programming keys;
- Correctors (11 positions): feed, manual feed, spindle speed corrector; electronic handwheel;